
I climbed up the stairs expecting to land up in a cozy little joint...but no, I stepped into a completely different world ...It seemed so perfect to me ... I stood there looking at the absolutely mesmerizing collection of books neatly stacked around me ...I Soaked in the lovely aroma of herbal tea that filled in the air, right when you enter the Oxford book store... and ...I found myself looking at a bunch of college gals chatting up incessantly, sitting at the corner sipping a cup of herbal tea, and discussing their luck reading Linda Goodman ...i felt nostalgic remembering those good old college days!...and cursed myself of not discovering this place earlier...
It is supposedly capital's first Cha Bar located at the heart of the city...a perfect blend of books and herbal tea...one can spend the entire day browsing their favourite collection of books and sipping in some really creative collection of tea that will refresh you. Sipping in the Russian Caravan followed by the famous bollywood cutting chai I chatted with my ex office colleagues and good friends and spent some good three hours in Cha bar... 'This is the kind of place where I spend time when I am feeling too low or am too happy'... commented my friend. I absolutely agree with her. Not only when I am swept with these extreme emotions, I will definitely visit and recommend this place to my friends...
4 comments:
I totally agree with you... Those who still haven't been to Cha Bar... They are missing a lot in life.
Thanks for your comment on my blog... The second point does hold true for me... if that is what you wanted to hear ;)
hmm dis was d meeting i missed out on! so wen is d next one happening at Cha Bar?
Whenever u say darling!
Post a Comment